Anti-Crash Drop Arm Barriers
Each Product is tested to international testing standards like American ASTM F 2656, British PAS 68 Standard.
- ESCO offers a wide range of impact tested Drop Arm Barrier solutions.
- Each product comes with any RAL color Option
- Each Product is tested to international testing standards like American ASTM F 2656, British PAS 68 Standard.
- Shallow foundation solutions are available where foundation depth is limited due to underground services and/or basement carparks
- Apart from cedar Barrier, All barriers offer a high aesthetic look compared to industrial look offered by our counterparts.
|Make/Model||Boom Length (M)||Boom Height (mm)||Foundation Depth (mm)||Operation||Impact Performance Rating||Equivalent DOS Rating|
|Hysecurity/M30 Strong Arm||3.6M ~7.3M||860||610||Hydraulic or Manual||ASTM F2656-07; M30P1||K4|
|Hysecurity/M50 Strong Arm||3.6M ~7.3M||860||1220||Hydraulic or Manual||ASTM F2656-07; M30P2||K8
|Nasatka/M530 Barrier||3.6M ~7.9M||860||305 or 910||Electromechanical or Manual||ASTM F2656-07; M50P1||K12|
|Bristorm/Cedar Barrier||3m, 4.5m & 6m||900||500||Manual Only||PAS68: V/7500(N2)/48/90:0.3/0.0 (6M)
PAS68: V/7500(N2)/48/90:0.0/0.0 (4.5M)
PAS68: V/3500(N2)/80/90:2.23/0.0 (3M)
HVM: Anti-Crash Drop Arm Barriers
Get in touch with ESCO
Talk to us about your next big project by by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ button and we will get back to you as soon as we can.