- Regional / Global Exposure
- Fast, dynamic work environment
- Friendly work environment
Do you take pride in providing top-notch service to clients? Can you stay cool under pressure and possess a can-do attitude?
If so, come join our team! We believe in delivering excellence and if you share the same motto, we’ll be a great fit together. We promise you a friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow your career.
- Project execution and support
- Hardware and software installation, racking may be required at times
- Rectification of faults to ensure all systems are fully functional and equipment/system downtime are kept to a minimum
- Conduct maintenance services on client’s premises
- Act as first contact point for service matters
- Attend site surveys with the Sales team, if needed
- Provide user training, if required
- Compile and analyse weekly report, incident report, service report submission
- Manage and update inventory of AV assets for projects/clients
- Must be able to speak/write/read English
- At least two years of experience in the operation, engineering and / or installation of AV systems.
- A strong knowledge of audio, video and networking engineering fundamentals
- Any industry certification will be an advantage; CTS, Crestron, Poly, Biamp, etc
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude and incredible work ethics
- Team player and can work independently
- Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations