Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing
Senior Marketing Manager
Are you open to new ideas and do you possess a desire to create campaigns and slogans? Are you able to work creatively with others on a team to drive desired outcomes? Do you have a passion for working with people, analytics, numbers and measurements? Are you a multi-tasker skilled in the art of negotiation and communication? Can you relate to people of diverse backgrounds and influence your team? Do you possess good communication skills, sensitivity and are you patient?
ESCO is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is able to visualize what the company want for the ESCO brand and communicate this vision to the team and inspire others. The Senior Marketing Manager must be able to formulate and execute business plans accurately.
If so, come join our team! We believe in delivering excellence and if you share the same motto, we’ll be a great fit together. We promise you a friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow your career.
· Create and develop: marketing campaigns and content
· Present: ideas and strategies, externally and internally
· Research and Analyze: conduct research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition
· Update and Maintain: database, relationships with media vendors and publishers, website, social media
· Collaborate: with our sales team and partners on promotional campaigns
· Organize/Plan: events and exhibitions
· Edit: all marketing materials
· Be active on our social media platforms
· Administrative: support the Management in other administrative matters or as related
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Marketing.
· Diploma/Degree in marketing, mass communication, business administration or relevant discipline.
· Good with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good team player and able to work independently.
· Must be organized, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
· Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
· Proficient in MS Office.
Come join us, we will prepare you for the success you yearn for in your career.