Business Development Manager, Maintenance & Sales
- Regional / Global Exposure
- Fast, dynamic work environment
- Friendly work environment
Are you a people person and has a passion to close sales and provide good services? Do you possess excellent analytical and communication skills?
We are looking for an exciting and dynamic goal chaser to support our ESCO Care department. The successful candidate shall ensure and drive client’s satisfaction, close maintenance services and initiate pipeline generation activities. Candidate will be focused towards growing our Maintenance/Managed Services business, working with our Sales and Project Management team, and building relationships with our valued clients.
When you join our team, we will prepare you for success. You will receive training as well as on-going development to prepare you for that career advancement you are looking for. So, come join us!
- Manage and grow maintenance accounts for existing clients
- Identifies target customers, analyzes their business needs and generate appropriate recommendation or proposal of our services to meet their needs
- Once proposal is successful, he or she has the responsibility to see through implementation of the proposal or plan
- Responsible for periodical business review (include payment collection) with customers for the existing business and constantly explore new area of opportunity
- To actively contribute to the growth of existing clients and the generation of new businesses
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Market research on emerging technologies and review our range of service offerings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on service delivery
- Maintains strong customer relationships
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- The ability to really listen to customers
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent in any field.
- Minimally two years of experience in the AV / IT industry
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Self-driven, persistent, and highly motivated
- Can demonstrate a good level of negotiation and communication skills, both internally and with external clients
- Ability to write and speak good English
- Positive attitude and incredible work ethics