Project Engineer, Malaysia
- Project execution; being involved in all stages
- Terminate all audio, video and control connections according to drawings including soldering (XLR, Audio 1/8 inch, VGA, RJ45 & etc.), terminal strip landing and crimping
- Hardware and software installation, racking may be required at times
- Rectification of faults to ensure all systems are fully functional and equipment/system downtime are kept to a minimum.
- Attend site surveys with the Sales team, if needed
- Provide user training, if required
- Project documentations
- Preferably at least two years of experience in the operation, engineering and / or installation of AV systems. A strong knowledge of audio, video and networking engineering fundamentals
- Any industry certification will be an advantage; CTS
- Positive attitude and incredible work ethics
- Team player and can work independently
- Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations