Project Coordinator, Philippines
- Knowledgeable with Project Management Standards.
- Results Driven.
- Budget Tracking.
- Manpower Tracking.
- Time Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio and other documentation tools.
- Comfortable in using the latest IT tools/technology for his/her day-to-day activities.
- Competent in composing emails, formal letters, etc. in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English and Filipino).
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must have strong diagnosis skills and self-managing work ethic with a “Get the Job done” attitude.
- Independent thinker and team player attitude is required to be successful.
- Lead the team in implementing projects from Initiation to Closure.
- Manage the manpower resources for the projects.
- Manage the deliveries for the project.
- Send regular project and delivery reports.
- Monitor the expenses of the projects and alert higher management for budget issues.
- Make/Consolidate the required documentation for the projects.
- Attend required project meetings.
- Directly reports to the Engineering Head.