Help Desk Support, Philippines
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Time Management.
- Comfortable in using the latest IT tools/technology for his/her day-to-day activities.
- Competent in composing emails, formal letters, etc. in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Filipino).
- Candidate must have strong diagnosis skills and self-managing work ethic with a “Get the Job done” attitude.
- Independent thinker and team player attitude is required to be successful.
- New High school/College graduates are welcome to apply.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.