business Development Manager, HVM, Korea
We are looking for an exciting and dynamic goal chaser to connect clients and businesses to our solutions. You will be in charge of generating sales, attending events and shows, liaising with vendors and always ready to apply your expertise in customer interactions.
You should possess prior and sound knowledge of security Industry and able to advise clients of our various solutions. Prior Experience in Physical Security and acquaintance of Security Industry experts and clients is preferred.
When you join our team, we will prepare you for success. You will receive training as well as on-going development to prepare you for that career advancement you are looking for. So, come join us!
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Computer or IT engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in Sales with at least 3 Years’ Sales Experience in the Security industry is required for this position.
- Knowledge of security Industry products and professionals will be a bonus.
- Up-to-date understanding of the current market, customer, competitive trends & anomalies in the security market.
- Experience with common security frameworks and models such as: Physical Security, CCTV, Access Control, FIDS, System Integration.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, CAD (optional)
- Strong executive presence, communication, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills in English.
- Team player and can work independently.
- Demonstrate a good level of negotiation and communication skills, both internally and with external clients.
- Positive attitude and incredible work ethics.
- Drive to exceed expectations and targets.
- As our Business Development Manager for our Hostile Mitigation division, you will be expected to drive sales in physical security industry. You will be expected to meet and exceed the agreed performance objectives. You will be required to develop a portfolio with a focus on physical security integration, automation and related physical security information management system. Your key tasks include building up a pipeline of new potential clients to visit and evaluate their needs and promote products and services. You will also participate in both public and local industry tenders and in the writing of the proposals, generating the required technical information for tenders.