Site Engineer/Supervisor, Singapore
- Coordinate and plan with project manager for site installation schedule
- Plan and submit cables, connectors and accessories list for procuring for assigned project
- Attend construction meeting if applicable
- Coordinate and plan with internal installation team or sub-contractor for cabling, installation, and racking works
- Coordinate with other trades in the project such as data, lighting, carpentry for cabling and installation works that involve the other trades
- Ensuring all cabling and installation works are done correctly accordingly to design schematics by installation team
- Work with project manager to provide site progress updates for weekly report
- Responsible, self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Preferably at least one year of experience in the operation, engineering and / or installation of AV systems. A strong knowledge of audio, video and networking engineering fundamentals.
- Any industry certification will be an advantage
- Team player and can work independently
- Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NITEC/Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English