(On-site) AV Technical Officer/Engineer, Singapore
- To provide customer support in the implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies used.
- Assisting in the provision of support for internal and external events.
- To carry out routine testing of equipment to diagnose, log and report operational faults.
- Working with our team to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum
- To ensure any paperwork is completed on time and filled out completely, as required.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as required.
- Responsible, self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Preferably at least one year of experience in the operation, engineering and / or installation of AV systems. A strong knowledge of audio, video and networking engineering fundamentals.
- Any industry certification will be an advantage
- Team player and can work independently
- Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English