AV Design Engineer, Philippines
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and review blueprints, schematics, manuals, wiring diagrams and other specifications to determine design and installation procedures.
- Create specialised designs to include site and floor plans, riser diagrams, Bill of Materials, power/signal runs, schedules and details, and device schematics.
- Provide project status/updates to the respective Project Manager, Engineering Manager and/or client
- Develop & coordinate necessary CAD drawings.
- Provide assistance with technical design, bid/service contract pricing, miscellaneous material and labor estimates for proposals as needed.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of multiple systems for the design; plan or modify designs to minimize waste of materials; design easy access for future maintenance and design with cost mitigation.
- Programming capability (AMX / Crestron) – changes and troubleshooting.
- Assist other departments with technical support issues if needed.
- Responsible for job documentation as needed.
- Ability to test integrated system and train client on use.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad, AMX, Crestron, CISCO, Extron, Digital Signages, Schematic Diagram.
- Certificate(s): AMX, Crestron, Extron, CISCO.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specialising in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.