EXTRON is pleased to introduce a new generation of room scheduling solutions. The new TLS family of TouchLink Scheduling panels are designed to help ease integration and provide customers with powerful, dedicated panels for all their meeting space reservation needs.
Right out of the box, TLS panels are ready to be customized with free Room Agent software and then to connect directly to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Google Calendar without the need for additional scheduling software or external processors. There are 5″, 7″, and 10″ panels available, in both wall and VESA mounting varieties. Users can make reservations directly from these panels, a computer, or any smartphone or tablet that connects to any one of the supported mail servers. Bright red and green LED light bars makes it easy to see if a room is occupied or available even from down the hall. New room scheduling analytics provide the information customers need to closely analyze room usage, activity patterns, and occupancy trends across the organization.
- Make on-demand reservations from the touchpanel, computer, or any smartphone or tablet that connects to Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, and Google Calendar
- A variety of TLS – TouchLink Scheduling panel sizes and mounting options are available to ensure the right look for any application
- Room Agent software provides easy integration with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016, as well as Office 365 for convenient scheduling right from Outlook
- No annual subscription or maintenance fees
- Deploy a single touchpanel, or multiple touchpanels with similar settings very easily
- All communication between the touchpanel and calendar server is encrypted and secure
- Room usage data provides insight into trends and activity — Each touchpanel includes a downloadable Scheduling Activity file that enables you to generate analytics on usage, activity patterns, and trends using data from across the enterprise.
* TLS 520M is now shipping. The TLS 725M, TLS 1022M, and TLS 1022T will be available in April 2018.