Are you a clear communicator and a great problem solver? Are you able to overcome challenges quickly and calmly with advanced problem-solving skills? Do you pride yourself as a team player, providing leadership, constructive criticisms and valuable feedback? Do you possess excellent time management and superior organization skills? Are you a master in staying focused and adept in prioritization?
If so, come join our team! We believe in delivering excellence and if you share the same motto, we’ll be a great fit together. We promise you a friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department; achieving all aspects of operational strategy, safety, quality and performance.
Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
An individual with strong business planning would be best suited for this role to manage project budget and resource allocation.
The (Preferred) Pre-Requisites
- Added advantage for PMP/Prince2 certified professionals.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Audio-Visual industry.
- Candidate should have experience in managing projects and understanding project flow.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Candidate should have experience working with corporate clients, including MNCs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organising and implementing skills leading to successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Possess high integrity.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Passion for excellence.